We're back after the gap.
Please can you help to make the last 2 races run smoothly.
We really do need 20 people each week.
Support would be appreciated with the following please:
1) Site set up from 5pm
• Load Barriers onto transport
• Set up Barriers on Corners
• Tape various gateways
• Ride and test the course and report back course is safe
Find Matt Denny on arrival.
2) Finish line assistance from 5.50pm
• Assist photographers and timing transponder operators
• Call rider numbers
• Keep later races separated from current race
Find Phil Barrett on arrival 07540 955409.
3) Event marshals and helpers
• Marshalling a corner
• Operating video cameras – working with Matt Kerr
• Holding riders at the start
• Write race reports – working with Phil Hetzel
4) Clear up and pack away
• Take down banners
• Collect in equipment
• Load vans and store in onsite stable
• Leave site nice and tidy
You CAN race and help so you are not necessarily needed for the whole evening. Please do rock up and pitch in.
Volunteers are rewarded with a warm glow of satisfaction and a coffee (other hot drinks available) from our onsite barrister.
Thank you very much in advance.